OB Complete™ One
One softgel daily:
- Meets or exceeds suggested recommendations for DHA supplementation1-3
- Provides 300 mg DHA and 40 mg of other omegas (EPA)
- Contains 1200 IU Vitamin D3—the highest Vitamin D3 content among prescription prenatal supplements
- Contains 1 mg of Folate
- Provides two sources of Iron
- 40 mg Ferronyl® Carbonyl Iron (elemental iron)
- 10 mg Sumalate® (elemental iron)*
- Has broad Vitamin B Complex
- Sugar, lactose and gluten free
- Smooth vanilla scent
Call your doctor about side effects. To report suspected adverse reactions, contact Vertical at 877-95-VERTI (877-958-3784) or FDA at www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
*Sumalate® (ferrous asparto glycinate) is a registered trademark of Albion International, Inc., Clearfield, Utah.
U.S. Pat. No. 6,716,814
U.S. Pat. No. 5,516,925
U.S. Pat. No. 8,007,846
U.S. Pat. No. 8,425,956
And patents pending (including: U.S. Pat. Appl. No. 61/538,028)
References: 1. Simopoulos AP, Leaf A, Salem N Jr.Workshop on the essentiality of and recommended dietary intakes for omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids. J Am Coll Nutr. 1999;18:487-489. 2. Koletzko B et al. The roles of long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids in pregnancy, lactation and infancy: review of current knowledge and consensus recommendations. J Perinat Med. 2008;36(1):5-14. 3. March of Dimes. Available at: www.marchofdimes.com. Accessed November, 2010.