Lorzone™ (Chlorzoxazone Tablets, USP) 375 mg and 750 mg
Lorzone is not associated with significant sedation or drowsiness1: “Drowsiness…may be noted by an occasional patient”
Lorzone is fast-acting with peak serum levels reached within 1 to 2 hours after administration1
- For adjunct therapy in the relief of discomfort associated with acute, painful musculoskeletal conditions
- Chlorzoxazone has been approved in the US for over 50 years2
- Lorzone is not chemically related to tricyclic antidepressants and is not associated with common side effects attributed to that class of drugs1
Lorzone provides unique dosing flexibility with a 750mg scored tablet*
- Trisected on 1 side and bisected on the reverse side†
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088
* A 375mg Tablet is also available.
†As improvement occurs dosage can usually be reduced.
References: 1. Lorzone[Package insert]. Sayreville, N.J:Vertical Pharmaceuticals, Inc.;2010. 2. Data on file, Vertical Pharmaceuticals, Inc.